Creative Coordinator, Content Innovation Agency (Aug. 2014 – Present)
- Conceptualize, pitch and develop multi-million dollar cross-portfolio campaigns for clients and internal departments.
- Work with small team to manage campaign from ideation, to pitch, to custom on-air, digital and social creative
- Assist in writing copy for pitch decks, creative campaigns and strategic marketing projects.
- Develop marketing and branding solutions within NBCU.
- Manage awards submissions, including internal communications, producing entries and tracking industry awards.
- Assist SVP on NBCU Cable Entertainment Upfront, including strategy, video & photoshoots, marketing and event
- Manage social media presence, including daily messaging, paid media strategy and live tweeting at Upfront events.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential vendors, partners and freelancers.
- Recruit and manage department interns
- Assist finance team by monitoring expenses and reconciling departmental transactions.
- Coordinate meetings, offsites and events for SVP and wider department
msnbc Production Assistant (Sept. 2013 – Aug. 2014)
- Graphics producer for The Daily Rundown ,Andrea Mitchell Reports, Weekends with Alex Witt.
- Managed Weekends with Alex Witt’s social media including the Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook accounts.
- Collaborated with MSNBC social media team on a variety of projects and assignments.
- Wrote headlines and descriptions for web video.
- Anchor produced weekdays including research, gathering materials for the anchor and assisting on an as needed basis.
- Write the news on the news ticker broadcast on air and on the side of the NBC News building.
East Coast Page Program (May 2013 – sept. 2013)
- Acted as a liaison between NBCUniversal and the public by conducting NBC Tours and audience coordination.
- Supported TODAY Senior Producer.
NBC News Group Public Relations Page Assignment (June 2013-Sept. 2013)
- Supported the Senior Vice President of Communications and a team of nine publicists.
- Gathered, organized and distributed press clippings of all NBC News properties and talent.
- Researched topics related to current events and completed projects as requested by the department.
- Managed a group of three interns who assisted in completing daily tasks.
WayWay App, New York, NY
Social Media & Marketing Strategist (Part-time February –March 2014)
- Responsible for all social media communications, including creating and curating the blog waywayapp.tumblr.com.
- Wrote press releases, created press lists and assisted in all marketing projects for the start-up.
The Daily Campus, Storrs, Conn.
Editor-in-Chief (April 2012 – May 2013)
- Responsible for overseeing the organization, operations and budget for daily newspaper with 200 paid employees.
- Managed the CMS and social media presence on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Revamped the paper’s branding, including a redesign of the logo, print publication and website.
- Created multimedia section on the website that showcases photo galleries and a podcast.
- Key facilitator with every department, client and the university community.
- Responsible for procedural, personnel and business matters.
Stamford Advocate, Stamford, Conn.
Freelance Writer (Dec. 2010 – Jan. 2013)
- Covered a variety of local news stories as assigned by the Managing Editor.
msnbc, New York, NY
Production Intern for The Cycle (Summer 2012)
- Assisted production team with the live news analysis shows including research, logging tapes, graphic needs, blogging and preparing and managing guests.
Patch.com Blogger (October 2012 – April 2013)
University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT B.A. in Journalism (May 2013)
- Social media management & analytics, Google Analytics, multiple CMS, Photoshop, InDesign, HTML, videography & editing